- Fill out the application form to apply for an audition for the September 2018 - July 2019 Legacy Company.
- Applicants must be aged 10 by 6th October 2018. The maximum age is 21.
- You will need to be dressed in dance wear or comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- The audition will be in the style of a workshop class. Dancers will undertake warm ups, corner work, creative work and choreography. There is no need to prepare anything.
- If you are successful you will need to be available every Saturday afternoon from October '18 to July '19 with the exception of most school holidays. (Additional rehearsal dates may be added in preparation for performances)
- Performance and guest workshop dates will be given on successful entry to the company.
- An annual company contribution of £200 will be due by the first session. Paying in instalments is an option. If you wish to discuss this, please include this request in the information section of the application form.
Applicants are requested to complete the media consent section. This indicates that we have permission to use images/video of applicant to be used in promotional material online, in print and on social media.