INFORMATION ABOUT AUDITION DAY
& THE COMPANY
- Fill out the application form to apply for an audition for the September 2023 - July 2024 Legacy Company.
- Applicants must be aged 10 by start of the programme. (16th Sept 2023) The maximum age is 21 on the day of audition.
- You will need to be dressed in dance wear or comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- The audition will be in the style of a workshop class. Auditionees will undertake a warm up, combinations from the corner, creative tasks and choreography. There is no need to prepare anything.
- If you are successful you will need to be available every Saturday afternoon from 16th September '23 to 20th July '24 with the exception of most school holidays. (Additional rehearsal dates may be added in preparation for performances)
- Performance and guest workshop dates will be given on successful entry to the company.
- A one off annual company contribution of £250 will be due by the first session if successful. Payment in instalments is an option on request. If you wish to discuss matters of finance, please mention that in the 'other relevant information' section of the application form.
- Successful auditionees will be gifted a uniform T-Shirt and required to purchase other items of uniform on acceptance of their place in the company.
Applicants are requested to complete the media consent section. This indicates that we have permission to use images/video of applicant to be used in promotional material online, in print and on social media and for archive purposes. No personal or details are released.