AUDITIONS FOR THE 2021 -2022 COMPANY
Information on Auditions and the Company
- Fill out the application form on the right to apply for an audition for the September 2021 - July 2022 Legacy Company.
- Applicants must be aged 10 by start of the programme. (Date tbc) The maximum age is 21 on the day of audition.
- You will need to be dressed in dance wear or comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- The audition will be in the style of a workshop class. Dancers will undertake a warm up, corner work, creative tasks and choreography. There is no need to prepare anything.
- If you are successful you will need to be available every Saturday afternoon from September '21 to July '22 with the exception of most school holidays. (Additional rehearsal dates may be added in preparation for performances)
- Performance and guest workshop dates will be given on successful entry to the company.
- A one off company contribution of £250 will be due by the first session. Payment in instalments is an option on request. If you wish to discuss matters of finance, please mention that in the other information section of the application form.
- Successful auditionees will be given a uniform T-Shirt and required to purchase other items of uniform on acceptance of their place in the company.
Applicants are requested to complete the media consent section. This indicates that we have permission to use images/video of applicant to be used in promotional material online, in print and on social media and for archive purposes.